Promoting Optimal Oral Health
Our Department of Dentistry focuses on most specialties in the area of dental, oral, or maxillofacial expertise. The department encompasses a variety of disciplines, techniques, procedures, and skills as per the individual needs.
More than 500 patients consult our highly experienced dentists on a monthly basis. The department accounts for more than 450 surgeries and 50 implants monthly. It advocates optimal oral health care for all individuals.
The department specializes in management of Mal-aligned teeth, endodontically compromised teeth, along with gum care as well as other traditional branches of dentistry.
We offer Oral & Maxillofacial surgery, third molar surgery and treatment for impacted teeth. We treat facial trauma with intraoral and facial prosthetics. We cater to all dental specialties and sub-specialties including Pedodontics, Prosthodontics, etc.
The Department believes in updating the knowledge and clinical expertise by organizing CDE interactive programs on a regular basis. We are routinely annually organizing dental camps at Barsana, Uttar Pradesh as a part of a special awareness drive towards oral health.
Why choose us
- Our Dentists Are Available Round The Clock From The Morning 8.30 A.M. To Evening 9.00 P.M.
- State-Of-The-Art Facilities To Support All Types Of Dental Surgeries And Treatment
- Dedicated Dental Treatment Facility Under General Anesthesia For Young Children, Physically & Mentally Challenged Patients
- All Dental Specialties And Sub-Specialties Are Available At The Hospital
- X-Ray Facilities Attached To Every Dental Chair approach
Technology & Infrastructure
- Two Well-Equipped Rooms Dedicated To The Department With Fully Automated Chairs
- Provision Of General Anesthesia For Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeries
- Intraoral Camera For Complete Assessment And Diagnosis Of Dental Problems
- RVG And OPG Technology Available At The Hospital
- Department Supports All Types Of Dental Implants And Prosthetic Care
- Management of dental diseases in adults
- Root Canal Procedures
- Tooth coloured fillings
- Teeth Restoration
- Crowns and Bridges
- Root canal treatment
- Post and Core
- Management of dental treatment in pediatric patients
- Pit & Fissure Sealant
- Dental trauma
- Habit correction
- Dental treatment under General anesthesia
- Management of diseases of gums and periodontium
- Oral prophylaxis
- Denture preparation
- Fixed bridge treatment
- Removable appliances
- Maxillofacial prosthesis
- Correction of cleft with the help of NAM (nasoalveolar moulding)
- Surgical correction for skeletal problems with orthognathic surgeries