The Heart Centre at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is one of the few comprehensive cardiac care centres in Mumbai. We offer a wide range of cardiac services for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of acute and chronic cardiovascular diseases in children and adults.
The Centre is well supported by a dedicated team of experienced cardiologists, cardiovascular thoracic surgeons, anaesthesiologist specialised in cardiac care, well-trained fellow doctors, nurses, and technical staff. We have a quick response team to revive heart attack patient (door-to-balloon time) within 40 minutes compared to general global response time of 90 minutes by performing primary angioplasty.
We are committed to offer comprehensive cardiac care to cardiovascular disease patients like coronary artery disease, rhythm disorder, congenital cardiac disease, valvular heart disease and heart failure. The Heart Centre’s Cath Lab, inaugurated by Late Honourable Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India is well-equipped with high-tech flat detector panel Siemens Axiom Artis Zee that acquires excellent images and minimised X-ray dose for safe procedures. Its Fractional Flow Reverse (FRR) technology helps to diagnose whether stenosis is haemodynamically significant and will stenting help the patient.
Our centre provides with round-the-clock comprehensive emergency care to critical heart patients. We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and experts to offer emergency services 24x7. The Heart Centre also focusses on primary and secondary prevention of heart diseases whereby a team of interventional cardiologists, endocrinologist, physicians, physiotherapists, psychologist, Yoga therapist, other alternative medicine experts and dietician works closely with patients for best outcome.
Why Choose Us
- High-tech Cath Lab Machine within the hospital for acquiring excellent images with Clear Imaging
- Consultation by experts in Adult Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeries (CVTS) and Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation under one roof
- Heart attack patient quick revival time (door-to-balloon time) is 40 minutes compared to general global response time of 90 minutes
- 24x7 Cardiac Emergency Services available at the hospital
- Complex Angioplasty procedures are performed at the hospital
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery are performed at the hospital
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation services are available at the hospital
Technology & Infrastructure
- Artis Zee Cath Lab Machine (Siemens, Germany) having flat detector panel for acquiring excellent images
- Minimised X-ray dose with CARE dose-saving technology for safe procedures.
- Fractional Flow Reverse (FRR) technology to diagnose if stenosis is haemodynamically significant and will stenting help.
- Intravascular Imaging Services OCT and IVUS are available in the hospital
- IVL balloon-catheter technology available to treat the calcium in the cardiovascular system
- State-of-the-art ICU facilities for emergency services 24x7
- Adult Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeries (CVTS)
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Chest Pain
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Emergency Management
- 2D Echo
- Stress Test
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Coronary Angiography (Radial/Femoral)
- Renal Angiography
- Peripheral Angiography
- Carotid Angiography
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Coronary Angioplasty – Primary Angioplasty, Complex Coronary Angioplasties Like CTO, Bifurcation Stenting, Rotablation For Calcific Stenosis, IVUS And OCT Guided Angioplasties, LMCA Angioplasty, FFR [Coronary Stent Price]
- Non-Coronary Interventions (Adult & Pediatric) – Balloon Valvuloplasty's, Transcatheter Device Closure Of Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), Patent Ductus Arteriosus And Aortopulmonary Window
- Electro Physiology Services – Diagnostic And Therapeutic – Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation Of Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Pacemakers – Permanent And Temporary Pacemaker Implantations (Single And Dual Chamber)
- Heart Failure Device – Biventricular Pacemaker (CRTD)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- Carotid & Peripheral Angioplasty
- Implantation Of Neuro Interventional Devices
- Endo Vascular Stent Grafting
- Stenting And Aneurysm Coiling
- Beating Heart Surgery
- On Pump Surgery – Both Coronary Artery Disease And Open-Heart Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Procedures
- Complex Cardiac Surgeries
- Surgery For Aortic Aneurysms Both Thoracic And Abdominal
- Valve Replacements
- Correction Of Congenital Cardiac Anomalies
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Medically Supervised Program Involving Exercise Counselling And Training, Education For Heart-Healthy Living (Lifestyle & Diet) And Counselling To Reduce Stress, Designed To Improve Cardiovascular Health Post Myocardial Infraction (Heart Attack), Heart Failure, Angioplasty And Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery (CABG).