The Medical Research Department at Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, Mira Road undertakes and promotes Scientific & Ethical research studies for new & better outcomes in patient treatment, care and in healthcare sector.
- NABH Accreditation for clinical trials 1st in Maharashtra and 2nd in India.
- Ethics Committees registered with DCGI.
- Biomedical Research Committee registered with Department of Health Research ICMR.
Clinical Research is related to the effectiveness & testing of medications, diagnostic products, medical devices & treatment procedures for any disease’s prevention, diagnosis & treatment. The medical research department at our hospital, undertakes & promotes scientific & ethical research studies better outcomes in the healthcare sector.
The Post-Graduation in Clinical Research courses at our institute not only equips candidate to understand Clinical Research but also helps them understand it practically. Immaterial of what calamity, for that matter even in covid-19 pandemic, the need of Clinical Research is felt more and more. Any nation stands unique only through Research and Innovation. Young and intelligent minds must pursue Clinical Research as career as it is intellectually and financially satisfying.Course Feature:
- Hands on Training by Industry Experts
- Tailored Individual Student Mentoring
- Conduct International Clinical Trials in Course Period
- State of the Art Infrastructure & Facility
- Assistance for preparation for Research Protocol, Publication and Medical Content.
What we offer ?
Unique case module-based syllabus:
Hands on Training:
We don’t believe in only theory classes or internship at the end of classes. Both must happen simultaneously to understand the subject matter thoroughly; hence we encourage hands on training at the same time. During course student will be exposed to ‘live –Clinical Research Operation’ process. It will help student to correlate classroom learning to practical Clinical Research operations.
Students will get opportunity to have following hands-on trainings:
- Opportunity to work with centralized Medical Research Department. Clinical Trials of all specialties, all clinical trials phases, various indications are happening in centralized Medical Research Department.
- Opportunity to receive direct training from Sponsors, Contract Research Organization, Medical Monitors and Principal Investigators
- Opportunity to learn communication skills to deal with external vendors required for Clinical Trials (Monitors, Clinical Research Associate, Interactive voice response system Representatives, Interactive Web Response representatives, Drug Controller General of India Office personnel, NABH Personnel, Ethics Committee Personnel)
- Opportunity to directly report Clinical Trial Safety Information to Head of Institute, DCGI and Sponsors
- Opportunity to participate in Site Visits of Qualification, Selection, Initiation Monitoring, Assessment, Audit, Close Out and more
- Opportunity to understand functioning of committees like Institutional Ethics, Biomedical Research, Investigator Initiative Study Research, Scientific
- Opportunity to directly network with CRO Sponsor so that it is easy to get good placements.
- Clinical Trial Start up activities including Informed Consent Process
- Data Management - electronic data entry software
We will train our students as per the industry standards and help them become successful Clinical Research Professionals.
- Soft Skills for a Clinical Research Professional
- Customizing Resumes and preparing students for Job interview
- Personal Assistance for Job Placement of student across Hospitals, Pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Site Management Organizations (SMO), Research Hospitals
Education & Career
Career Opportunities in Clinical Research
Health Sector (Gov & Pvt), Government Research Organisations, Indian Council Medical Research, Department of bio-technology-givernment of India, Contract Research Organisations, Site Monitoring Organisations, Multinational Pharma Companies.
Eligibility & Selection Process
Life Sciences / Bio Sciences Graduates (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotech, Biology, etc)
Medical Graduates (MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BHMS)
Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing Graduates
Application & Selection Process
Step 1: Verification of Educational Background
Step 2: Aptitude Exam
Step 3: Theory & Interview Exam