Unique case module-based syllabus: Module I – Basics of Clinical Research & Stakeholders in Clinical ResearchModule II – Basic Pharmacology in Clinical Research & New Drug DevelopmentModule III – Ethics in Clinical Research & Ethical GuidelinesModule IV – Regulations in Clinical Research (Indian & Global) Module V – Clinical Research MethodologyModule VI – Clinical Trial Monitoring, Audits & InspectionsModule VII– Clinical Data ManagementModule VIII – Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
Candidate enrolling for our courses need not invest time for internship post completing the course. Our institute provides internship opportunities within the campus of the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute. With the hospital facilities to conduct the clinical trials, Specialist Doctors (who are Investigators and can undertake any complex clinical trial), dedicated Research Associates, Research Medications, National & International Clinical Trials, state-of-the-art facility to undertake any clinical trial, govt accredited Research Committees, NABH Assessors at site, our institute has all resources available to give best exposure to our candidates. Each Student will be assigned few Clinical research projects since beginning of course itself and will be provided ‘Internship certificate’ at the end of course.
Hands on Training:
We don’t believe in only theory classes or internship at the end of classes. Both must happen simultaneously to understand the subject matter thoroughly; hence we encourage hands on training at the same time. During course student will be exposed to ‘live –Clinical Research Operation’ process. It will help student to correlate classroom learning to practical Clinical Research operations.
Students will get opportunity to have following hands-on trainings:
- Opportunity to work with centralized Medical Research Department. Clinical Trials of all specialties, all clinical trials phases, various indications are happening in centralized Medical Research Department.
- Opportunity to receive direct training from Sponsors, Contract Research Organization, Medical Monitors and Principal Investigators
- Opportunity to learn communication skills to deal with external vendors required for Clinical Trials (Monitors, Clinical Research Associate, Interactive voice response system Representatives, Interactive Web Response representatives, Drug Controller General of India Office personnel, NABH Personnel, Ethics Committee Personnel)
- Opportunity to directly report Clinical Trial Safety Information to Head of Institute, DCGI and Sponsors
- Opportunity to participate in Site Visits of Qualification, Selection, Initiation Monitoring, Assessment, Audit, Close Out and more
- Opportunity to understand functioning of committees like Institutional Ethics, Biomedical Research, Investigator Initiative Study Research, Scientific
- Opportunity to directly network with CRO Sponsor so that it is easy to get good placements.
- Clinical Trial Start up activities including Informed Consent Process
- Data Management - electronic data entry software
We will train our students as per the industry standards and help them become successful Clinical Research Professionals.
- Soft Skills for a Clinical Research Professional
- Customizing Resumes and preparing students for Job interview
- Personal Assistance for Job Placement of student across Hospitals, Pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Site Management Organizations (SMO), Research Hospitals
Career Opportunities in Clinical Research
Health Sector (Gov & Pvt), Government Research Organisations, Indian Council Medical Research, Department of bio-technology-givernment of India, Contract Research Organisations, Site Monitoring Organisations, Multinational Pharma Companies.
Eligibility & Selection Process
Life Sciences / Bio Sciences Graduates (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotech, Biology, etc)
Medical Graduates (MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BHMS)
Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing Graduates
Application & Selection Process
Step 1: Verification of Educational Background
Step 2: Aptitude Exam
Step 3: Theory & Interview Exam