Providing Curative, Promotive and Rehabilitative Treatment to Patients
The Department of Internal Medicine at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute believes in treating each patient uniquely by harmonizing mainstream medical protocols along with a variety of other scientifically testified modalities to bring about maximum curative, promotive and rehabilitative transformation in the patient’s medical condition. Experience has shown that this integrative approach is not only more acceptable by the patients but also more satisfying in the disease outcome. This is true especially for complicated multiorgan disorders and chronic conditions.
Our department comprises of good blend of young physicians with academic excellence along with senior physicians who have a rich experience of over 30 years. Our physicians address every patient’s concern as well as provide comprehensive care to IPD patients suffering from a broad range of ailments.
Why Choose Us
- Comprehensive Patient-Centered Medical Care Of All Inpatients With A Focus On Lifestyle Modification And Pre-Discharge Counselling.
- Preoperative Care For Managing Medical Comorbidities Of Operative Patients To Ensure Favorable Outcomes.
- An Integrated Approach Of Medical Care To The Patient By Combining Other Safe And Time-Tested Therapeutic Options To Enhance The Level Of Care Of Patients.
- All The Above In An Environment Of Camaraderie And Mutual Cooperation Among The Doctors’ Team And Well-Trained Supportive Nursing Staff.
- Preventive Health Check-Up Schemes For Females, Senior Citizens Pre-Employment Schemes, Etc.
- Periodic Health Awareness Program For Hospital Staff And Public, For Their Personal And Family Care On Cancer, Diabetes, Mental Health, Etc. I.E. Health Promotion & Preventive Care As Part Of Our Social Responsibility.
- Comprehensive Care For All Acute Infective And Non-Infective Along With Chronic Disorders.
- Metabolic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Rheumatological Conditions
- Immunization Services