Holistic Sustainable way of Prevention & Cure
Yoga – The union of body, mind and soul; is an invaluable gift of ancient Indian tradition to the world. The Wellness Medical Yoga Clinic at the Bhaktivedanta Hospital and Research Institute was started in the year 2012 to provide customised therapy to patients based on their mental and physical health.
The implementation of Yoga promotes long-term recuperation and wellness of individuals of all ages. It is a holistic sustainable way of prevention and cure. The clinic offers Restorative Medical Yoga Therapy for treating various physical and mental ailments, and aligning the body, mind and soul for attaining comprehensive healthcare and well-being.
Medical Yoga Therapy is a blend of ‘Modern Science’ and ‘Hatha Yog’. A detailed history of the patient is taken and latest diagnostic techniques like X-rays, Ultrasound, CT scans, MRI, Blood Tests, etc. are used to investigate and identify the underlying problem. Based on the diagnosis, a customised therapy plan is created by combining Advanced Yoga Therapy Techniques and Traditional Yoga comprising of Asanas, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas and Meditation, to suit individual requirement.
Our experienced Yoga therapists offer therapeutic, traditional and wellness methods of yoga. The patients are treated with the help of props like ropes, belts, bolsters, etc. specially designed to help patients. The yogic counselling and meditation sessions by the therapists helps patients gain their confidence and instil positivity that aid better treatment.
Why Choose Us
- Experienced and certified Yoga therapists to give proper guidance to patients individually
- Well equipped Yoga therapy room within the hospital to assist the patients
- We offer customised therapy to each person as per individual case history
- We offer a holistic sustainable way of prevention and cure
- Restorative Medical Yoga Therapy for treating various physical and mental ailments, and aligning the body, mind and soul
Technology & Infrastructure
- Spacious Yoga Therapy room to conduct sessions
- Availability of props like belts, ropes, bolsters, cushion for people of all ages, Iyengar horse, Iyengar chairs, blocks and yoga mats
- Wooden benches available for handicapped patients
- Specially designed yogic boxes, pillows, wooden bricks blankets are available for regular use and selling purpose
- OPD Consultation
- Customised Yoga Therapy Plan
- Supervised Yoga Sessions
- Yogic Counselling
- Periodic Health Review
Yoga Health Program
- Yoga Chikitsa
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation Therapy
- Women’s Health
- Psychological Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Metabolic Diseases
- Kidzy Kids for children aged 8-12 years
- Body N Mind Tantra
- Rhythmic Yoga