Traditional, Comprehensive & Integrated Medicine
For Preserving & Promoting Health…For Preventing & Reversing Disease…
Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is committed to provide holistic healthcare to the patients with an integrated approach. Just like every machine can’t be fixed with a single tool, every health problem can’t be dealt successfully with one approach. Our hospital has designed Integrated Medicine approach – a systematic and scientific approach of two or more systems of medicine best suited to patients for eradicating the disease or issue from the roots.
The Integrated Medicine Approach at the hospital is not only focussed on managing the disease but also reversing and preventing the recurrences of all types of chronic diseases. With various specialists and super-specialists from Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Naturopathy and Yoga all under one roof, our hospital has been able to provide best of all treatment modalities together to treat the patients holistically.
The Integrated Medicine Approach is a unique treatment offered by the hospital that require minimum medication, least intervention, no side effects, etc leading to long-term prevention of diseases and reversing the chances of recurrence.
Why Choose Us
- Integrated Medicine Clinic For Promotion Of Health, Preventing And Reversing Disease.
- Systematic And Scientific Application Of Two Or More Systems Of Medicine Which Suits Best To The Patients
- Integrated Medicine Approach Is Cost-Effective And Has No Side Effects
- Holistic Cure For Medical Problems That Helps In Long-Term Prevention Of Disease And Avoid Recurrence Of Disease.
- Unique Treatment That Requires Minimum Medication And Least Intervention – Preventing Invasive Treatment
- Modalities and medications used are all scientifically proven and evidence based.
Branches or Systems of Medicine
- Music Therapy
When the person is referred to Integrated Medicine OPD, he is assessed holistically by our Integrated Medicine Doctors and guided which system(s) of medicine will be best suited for him/her to regain complete health. We aim to reverse his disease to the full extent and not just temporarily manage the symptoms. The primary physician is in the loop and the consulting doctors discuss and review the patient together periodically.
Integrated Medicine Facilities can be availed by:
- OPD Patients
- IPD Patients
- Health Check-up Patients