The origin of Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute lies in the vision of a few dedicated doctors. Way back in 1986, immediately after completing their specializations in various medical fields, a dream weaved the association of a few like-minded doctors together. The collective dream was to provide quality healthcare to the medically deprived people at a very affordable cost.
Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute takes the onus of it being a pillar of the Mira-Bhayandar community with pride. It has initiated various services like the Green Paper forum (aimed at making Mira Road area better through collective participation) as well as many free medical camps.
CHARGES FOR INDOOR PATIENTS:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
TRANSFER OF THE PATIENT (On Request)
At the time of transfer from ICU to the ward, patient need to clear the whole bill before the transfer and also need to pay the deposit for the ward he is being transferred.
If required, patient can be transferred to any ward or internally in the same ward also.
In case of non payment patient can be shifted to the lower ward.
1) VISITING HOURS
3) Personal toiletries like soap & bath towel are provided only in Deluxe Class.
4) Mat bedding is available for the patient's attendant on nominal charges. Nursing staff in the ward will help to obtain the same. Outside bedding is not allowed.
5) We request the relative of the patients, strictly not to sleep on the bed of their admitted patient or on any vacant bed in the ward. Kindly note that the patient will be charged in case his/her relative occupies any vacant bed.
1) FOOD :
2) Patients are advised "Not to keep any valuables with them in the ward". The hospital is not responsible for any theft or loss.
3) Damage to the Property: Any damage caused to the hospital property by the patients or their relatives will be recovered from them as per the assessment is done by the hospital management.
4) Chemist: Chemist shop is situated on the ground floor. Providing original pharmacy bill is necessary to receive the refund of money against a return of medicines purchased only from the Hospital Pharmacy. This refund will be provided between 3.00pm to 5.00pm for admitted patients. Only discharged patients will receive refund on returning of medicine from 9.00am to 5.00pm. As a policy, we do not allow outside medicines in our Hospital.
5) Telephone / Mobile: Public telephone has been provided for convenience on the floor and ground floor lobby. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the wards. Telephone facility is provided in First Class & Deluxe Class on extra payment. Wi-Fi connection is provided in Super Deluxe Class.
6) For any assistance you may contact the Sister-In-Charge in the ward.
7) In a case of any difficulty or suggestion, you may kindly approach Department of Customer Relation.
8) We respect our staff and their protection is our duty. Therefore any kind of proven misbehaviour with the hospital staff by the patient or their relatives, will lead to the discharge of the patient and appropriate legal action will also be taken, if necessary.
9) AMBULANCE SERVICE: For 24 hour regular Ambulance Service please call 9321996814 & for Cardiac Ambulance call 9321996858 / 9321996840.
To educate patients about their rights and responsibilities the hospital displays Patient Rights in every patient care area in the hospital including the waiting area near the main reception of the hospital. The rights are displayed in English & Hindi.
At Bhaktivedanta Hospital all patients and their family members have the right to the following:
Bed charges are payable as per the tariff structure is given below.
The estimate for the cost of hospitalization, if required will be issued only between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from billing after the estimate given by the doctor.
In a case of surgery, surgery charges and pharmacy deposit are to be paid in advance besides admission deposit (as per Consultant and Billing Estimate).
The below tariff and room category may change from time to time as per hospital's discretion. Web Visitors are requested to check with Hospital for latest updates
|1||Economy Ward @ 650/- per day|
|2||Pediatric Ward @ 1300/- per day|
|3||Isolation (Gen.) @ 950/- per day|
|4||Isolation (Special) @ 1300/- per day|
|5||A/C Ward multiple sharing @ 1300/- per day|
|6||A/C Ward Twin Sharing @ 1900/- per day|
|7||Deluxe @ 3500/- per day|
|8||Super Deluxe @ 4500/- per day|
|9||I.C.U/I.C.C.U @ 3500/- per day|
|10||I.M.C.U @ 2500/- per day|
|11||N.I.C.U @ 2000/- per day|
|12||P.I.C.U @ 2000/- per day|
Pharmacy- Patients can avail credit facility by depositing necessary amount.
Insurance / TPA- 20% of the final bill/approved amount is taken as non-medical security deposit and adjusted after payment is realized from TPA / Insurance.
"As I entered this hospital I could feel righteousness in the hearts of all the doctors."
Former President of India & Senior Scientist
"It has been my privilege for the last 14 years to have known the doctors and staff of the Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute, Mumbai. I urge you from the bottom of my heart to please support this worthy project."
Director – Ford Motor Foundation, Detroit U.S.A.
"I have the good fortune of being associated with Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute and its community project ever since its conception and I would strongly recommend it to all of you. It is an institute where compassion and care is distributed."
Chairman – Piramal Enterprises
In 1992, our founding doctors visited Barsana (about 150 km. from Delhi) and felt the need for quality medical services, especially for the treatment of Cataract and Oral diseases amongst the local population. Initially what started as an annual camp to treat the needy villagers by our doctors, in 2011 was transformed into a regular eye care & dental facility performing over 3000 surgeries per annum. Today this facility serves about 120 villages in and around Barsana. Villagers from Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana & Delhi also come for treatment.
In addition to conducting a free Eye Camp, the Hospital will also be conducting a free Dental Camp during the mega annual camp event in February 2017. We are currently inviting application for camp volunteers. Those who are interested are requested to kindly download the form, fill it and send it by post/courier or submit in person to the Community Health Centre Office located at Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute.
Aplication Form for Volunteers
We are happy to announce that Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is now an NABH accredited hospital w.e.f. July 3, 2016. Attaining this prestigious accreditation is a testimony of our commitment to establish a culture of quality based on world’s best healthcare quality standards. We take this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude to our patients, consultants, supporters, well-wishers and staff for their valuable contribution and support in achieving this milestone.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nabh.co/
Upcoming Press and Publications
P. V. Doshi Hospital
Tel.: +91 22 6900 1820/21
Swami Shraddhanand Hospital
Tel.: +91 88796 50923/24
Tel.: +91 22 2811 9298/5008
Bhaktivedanta Hospital Community Healthcare Centre
Tel.: +91 88796 61758/59
Bhaktivedanta Eye Care Centre
Tel.: +91 56 6224 6006
Tel.: +91 56 5645 8881
Americares India – Spirit of Humanity Award 2014
Helpage India Award
Best Social Enterprise Award
Quality Brands Award 2013-15
Rotary Club of Mumbai – UMANG 2014-15
FIPS Rural Health Initiative Award
Delhi Achievers Round Table 130 Award
Outstanding Achievement Award Healthcare – Social Cause